Top 10 Reasons to Get in Early at The Park
With just a few days left until our August 11 deadline for Owner-Occupant Affidavits, we’re sharing our Top 10 reasons to get in early at The Park on Ke’eaumoku.
Our Presale Lottery will be held on Wednesday, August 18 at 10 a.m. at our Showroom at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1020. Unit selection will begin on Saturday, August 21. Don’t miss out on your chance to submit your application today.
Top 10 Reasons to Get in Early at The Park:
- Choices: Whether you’re looking for a studio, a three-bedroom, or something in between, we’ve got a wide selection of units to choose from.
- All Access Amenities: Live life to the fullest with our incredible amenities, including a resort-style infinity pool and hot tub, cabanas, fitness center, saunas, ample BBQ and entertainment areas, deluxe club rooms, movie theater, and much more.
- Town-Bound Location: Minutes away from the Makiki, Punahou, Waikiki, and Downtown areas, our prime location just can’t be beaten. Situated between the mountains and the ocean, life at The Park puts you in easy access to everywhere you need to go.
- Pinterest-worthy Design: Each and every residence features an impeccable design with modern touches, in addition to open floor plans and a spacious lanai.
- Views for Days: Experience life from mauka to makai with sweeping views from our floor-to-ceiling glass windows and access to the hottest shops and businesses just footsteps away.
- Go to The Grove: Our exclusive shopping and dining area promise to be one of Honolulu’s newest hot spots, with a variety of options made easily accessible to residents of The Park.
- Greenery Galore: With nearly half an acre of lush tropical landscaping, you’ll be able to relax and escape in nature without having to step foot outside of Honolulu’s urban core.
- Best for Business: The Park doesn’t just attract future residents – it’s also a great area for new businesses to grow and flourish, with its infrastructure-ready spaces, designed to cultivate the ultimate live-work-play lifestyle.
- In-House Dining: Craving something to eat? Look no further than The Park’s Food Hall, which will serve as an epicurean gathering place, complete with a full-service bar and diverse selection of different cuisines.
- Convenience is Key: Life just gets easier at The Park. Whether you drive, walk, bike, take public transportation, or all the above, all modes of transportation can be easily accessed at our location.
To hear even more reasons why you should consider The Park at Ke’eaumoku, contact our Sales Team at 808-762-0178 or visit our Sales Gallery at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 1020. Our hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Sunday.
This announcement is published pursuant to Section 514B-95.5 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes (“HRS”) to inform prospective owner-occupant purchasers that Keeaumoku Development, LLC, a Hawaii limited liability company (“Developer”), will be offering for sale units in a fee simple condominium project located at 825 Keeaumoku Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96814, to be known as THE PARK ON KE`EAUMOKU (the “Project”). The land on which the Project is located is identified by Tax Map Key Nos. (1) 2-3-018: 052-060, 074, 075, and 077. The Project contains a total of 972 fee simple residential condominium units, which will be marketed in two phases. All views, square footages, layouts, and dimensions are approximate and subject to change at any time.