Become the Host with the Most at The Park on Ke‘eaumoku
The Park on Ke‘eaumoku offers limitless opportunities to cook, dine and entertain – whether you’re an aspiring top chef, party planner, or just someone who enjoys good food.
Each residence at The Park has been crafted with care. Our open floor plans are perfect for entertaining. Kitchen features include stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, modern plumbing fixtures, contemporary hardware and luxury vinyl plank flooring – allowing you to prepare a meal from start to finish and enjoy it with others while enjoying panoramic floor-to-ceiling views.
The expansive amenity deck lets you take the party outdoors with these open-air dining options. Our 15 full BBQ pavilions each have a private cooking area and sink. There are a total of 19 BBQ grills, as well as four spacious indoor/outdoor clubrooms, shaded under structural canopies and perfect for relaxation, gathering and entertainment with your guests.
Explore Honolulu’s top eateries and restaurants at The Grove, an 11,200-square-foot dining venue located on the ground floor with multiple restaurants and a full-service bar. Even more, dining options can be found just steps away in the Ala Moana neighborhood.
This week, Christy Matsubara of nearby Café Anasia and future Park unit owner shares a recipe for a “Park-jito” – a drink created exclusively for The Park.
Please drink responsibly!
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ¾ to 1 cup ice cubes
- 5 or more mint sprigs
- 2 ounces rum, vodka, tequila or whiskey
- ½ cup ginger ale or Mountain Dew, chilled
- Mint spring and lime wedge for garnish
- Squeeze the lime wedges into a highball glass and drop wedges in glass.
- Add sugar and mint then muddle with a wooden cocktail muddler or unfinished wooden spoon. Gently mash the mint a few times to release the juices (careful not to mash with too much force!).
- Add ice.
- Pour your alcohol of choice and ginger ale or Moutain Dew over ice.
- Stir and taste.
- Garnish with lime slice and mint sprig.
Learn more and schedule a visit to our Sales Gallery by contacting our Sales Team at 808-762-0178. Our Sales Gallery is located at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd. Suite 1020. Open daily 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Sunday.